- Michelle Wie has tested the new VR STR8-FIT Tour driver and likes what she feels. It is quite possible that she will put this driver in the bag for her next LPGA tournament.
- Sterling Sharpe, Evan Longoria, Derek Anderson and Bo Jackson all stopped by the Nike Tour Van to check out the new 2010 products. They all walked away with new Nike products in their bag for the Bob Hope Classic.
- David Duval and Jamie Lovemark are both testing 18 degree VR hybrids. They could decide to put them into play this week.
- Carl Pettersson had a VR Split Cavity 4 and 5-iron made for him, these could possibly make it into the bag this week. He is currently playing with VR Blade irons 5-PW.
* The content for the post above was provided by Nike Golf.