- David Duval, who has been a Nike athlete since 2001, shot four rounds in the sixties to finish T-2 at the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am. It was his best finish since the 2009 US Open where he also finished T-2. Assisting him to his top finish were his new Nike VR Tour driver, VR blade irons, SQ Dymo fairway wood, VR wedges and Nike ONE Tour D golf ball.
- Duval feels happy with his performance. He said, “Any time you’re standing on the last hole with a chance to maybe get in the playoff or win a golf tournament, you have to look at it as a successful, competitive week – period.”
- There are 9 Nike athletes in the field this week at the Accenture Match Play Championship all using Nike VR irons and Nike ONE golf balls: Stephen Ames, Paul Casey, Stewart CInk, Simon Dyson, Lucas Glover, Francesco Molinari, Anthony Kim, Justin Leonard and Charl Schwartzel.
- There are 10 days until the SQ Machspeed driver, fairway woods, hybrids and irons hit the market place. They will become available for consumers on February 25, 2010.
* The content for the post above was provided by Nike Golf.