- Nike athlete Suzann Pettersen finished second at the LPGA’s season opener in Thailand. She now has 14 Nike clubs in her bag including the new Nike VR STR8-FIT Tour driver, Nike’s SQ MACHSPEED 18-degree hybrid and the Nike METHOD putter.
- Paul Casey recorded a 377-yard drive – the longest drive during the first four rounds at the Accenture Match Play Championship. He used the new Nike VR Tour driver and Nike ONE Tour ball to help secure his second place finish.
- Nike athlete John Cook finished second at the Allianz Championship on the Champions Tour. He used the Nike VR STR8-FIT Tour driver as well as the Nike METHOD putter.
- Stewart Cink talks about his Accenture Match Play performance and his Nike weapons (including his VR Tour driver, METHOD putter and ONE Tour D ball). Paul Casey guest stars, check it out at www.youtube.com/nikegolf
- Trevor Immelman is playing the WM Phoenix Open this week, his first tournament of the 2010 season. He has been testing out some new Nike products. We might see the new Nike SQ MACHSPEED driver in his bag.
* The content for the post above was provided by Nike Golf.