- Nike athlete Lucas Glover finished third at the Players Championship. Looking for more versatility, Glover added a Nike VR 21 degree hybrid to his bag. Along with the hybrid, Glover also added a 64 degree VR Wedge. These clubs replaced his Nike SQ II 19 degree 5 wood and his VR Split Cavity 3 iron.
- Nike Athlete Francesco Molinari finished ninth at The Players Championship marking his best finish in the US. Molinari finished second in Greens in Regulation with his VR Split Cavity irons and Nike ONE Tour D ball. He finished T8 in driving accuracy at 73 percent after adjusting his VR STR8-FIT Tour driver from 2 degrees open to 1 degree open and from neutral to 1 degree flat.
- In the field this week at the Valero Texas Open on the PGA Tour are Nike athletes David Duval, Justin Leonard, Carl Pettersson
- In the field this week at the Bell Micro LPGA Classic are Nike athletes Amanda Blumenherst, Suzann Pettersen, Michelle Wie
* The content for the post above was provided by Nike Golf.