Well, I honestly didn’t pay much attention to this event, but I’ll hit a few points. The final group of DeLaet and McCarron totally blew it on Sunday, leaving it wide open for Bettencourt to win. Picks were good, as there were only 4 MC’s, but far from great.
- Number of Entries: 12
- Number of Golfers Selected: 19 – third straight week
- Most Popular Pick: Vaughn Taylor (T35) — picked 9 times
- Number of Missed Cuts/WD’s: 4 – Joe Ogilvie, Scott Piercy, Daniel Chopra, Ryan Palmer
- Number of Top 10’s: 4 – John Merrick (T3), Kevin Stadler (T5), Alex Cejka (T5), Chris DiMarco (T10)
- Number of Top 10-Top 25’s: 3 — Chad Campbell (T15), Stuart Appleby(T18), Steve Elkington (T21)
- Top Nike Golfer: Matt Hill (T50)
- People That Selected the Winner: 0
I won this week, with Meredith finishing second because she doesn’t entirely trust me 🙂 However, big Kudos to Bryan D for his picks (T10, T21, T26, T26) which were pretty good.
NG Nation’s Winning Team: John Merrick (T3), Kevin Stadler (T5), Alex Cejka (T5) and Vaughn Taylor (T35)
Hit the link to check out the Reno-Tahoe Open Fantasy Points to see how you fared this week. The standings below DO NOT include points earned from The Open Championship. The link for that is after the monthly and season standings below! Meredith and I are tied for the month lead, but Lendell still holds onto the overall lead.
I bet you can’t wait to see the standings when The Open results are live.
Hit the link for the Fantasy Four: Open Championship Recap!