Congrats to Charley Hoffman, who already ruined my prediction that this contest will pick all of the winners. It wasn’t a bad week though, most everyone had a Top 10.
My biggest surprise is that no one took Jason Day. He’s trending so well (22 – 10 – 5 – 2) …so he should win next week, right?
Also, I’d lke to show love to TW, T12 last week, T11 this week…he’ll get a Top 10 next week…Day and Woods are “trendy”.
Let’s hit the stat pack!
- Number of Entries: 11 (no Drew this week)
- Number of Golfers Selected: 21
- Most Popular Pick: Steve Stricker– picked 7 times
- Number of Missed Cuts/WD’s: 3 – AK, Rose, Harrington
- Number of Top 10’s: 3 – Luke Donald (T2), Adam Scott (T5) and Stricker (9)
- Number of Top 10-Top 25’s: 5 – Tiger + Vijay (T11), Cink (T18), Casey and Phil (T25)
- Top Nike Golfer: Tiger (T11)
- People That Selected the Winner: 0 – no love for The Hoff
- Average Points: 19.09
My big news this week is that Brian and Jane have really stepped it up during the playoffs. They sit 1-2 behind the monthly leader Chris Wang. Brian also pulled off a ballsy Vijay Singh pick and then backed it up as the only person to take Luke Donald. Gotta show respect. However, the winner this week is… Meredith Wang, who recaptures the overall season lead with her 5th win of the season.
Mere’s Winning Team (32 points) : Adam Scott, Steve Stricker, Paul Casey and Dustin Johnson
Mere doesn’t have the season lead, as Brian and Jane push to catch Chris Wang with only 2 events remaining! Below are your monthly and overall standings. (click here to see your points from last week)
We’re back to the regular thursday start for the BMW Championship this week, so check tomorrow for that edition of the FedEx Cup Fantasy Four!