What a finish! At the beginning of the day I thought Poulter or Casey had it in the bag. You could tell that Kuchar was tired, but what a great win for DJ. It’s going to be quite the battle at East Lake!
Lots of dissappointing finishes by Furyk, Woods, Scott, Donald, Day and McIlroy. Stricker, yet again, posted a very quiet Top 10. Watch out!
Tiger posts his 3rd straight Top 15, but that’s it for his run. We managed to pick 19/70 golfers this past week, but with only 30 next week, I feel like we may only take 10-15 total because of the stupid “only the top 5 can win” rule.
Let’s hit the stat pack!
- Number of Entries: 11 (no Drew this week)
- Number of Golfers Selected: 19
- Most Popular Pick: Tiger Woods – picked 8 times
- Number of Missed Cuts/WD’s: 0
- Number of Top 10’s: 5 – DJ (1), Casey (2), Kuchar (T3), Stricker and Phil (T8)
- Number of Top 10-Top 25’s: 6 – Poults (T13), Tiger + Furyk + Scott (T15), Cink (T21), Ogilvy (T24),
- Top Nike Golfer: Paul Casey (2)
- People That Selected the Winner: 1 – Jane
- Average Points: 25.45
Jane keeps up the playoff hot streak! Jane joined the contest 7 weeks late, but has picked up 2 wins in the past 3 weeks. Impressive! She also takes the lead for monthly contest.
Jane’s Winning Team (52 points) : DJ (1), Kuchar (T3), Woods (T15), Rors (T37)
The Top 3 haven’t changed in the season contest, but I’ve been absolutely dreadful in the playoffs. It looks like a battle between the Power Couple for the NG Nation Fantasy Four Crown!
Below are your monthly and overall standings. (click here to see your points for the BMW Championship)
I FINALLY get a week off as the Tour Championship takes place in 2 weeks 🙂
Go big and give some undivided attention to football next weekend!