Well, I have to say, my picks of BVP, Fowler and Clark were dead on, unfortunately, I did not pick them! Many of you did though, as we had our highest score event thus far.
Unfortunately, we only had 19 entries, not including a non-entry from Mosher and a late entry by John McNamara. Also, I’m going to skip on the stat-pack this week and just leave you with some raw thoughts!
- Two new leaders, same length of name! Ben and Ned each jump up 3 spots to a tie for first.
- Meredith is so steady, she’s finished 2nd, 3rd and 2nd in each event and is in a great position to win. Also, her other half, Chris, has been very solid and is only 11 points back.
- Justin Leonard was the key to victory this week as BVP, Fowler, Clark and Leonard all scored points. Leonard was the highest Nike athlete with a T24
- Jamie Lovemark still managed a reasonable T30.
- Courtney managed to pick up the only other Top 10 besides the big 3 in Graham DeLaet…she just likes picking fellow Canadians. She also likes questionable calls, as her “Ricky/Rickie” submission suggests everyone should be explicit in naming their golfers. Take Lendell for example, he’s a machine.
- Let’s go full names from now on.
Check below for this events results followed by the season standings up to this point. Only 2 events remain!
This week, Justin Timberlake wants to rock your body and bring sexy back to the Fall Series with Fowler, Mahan, Watney and AK. That’s a hot foursome right there, actually.