D.A. Points locks up the win, spoiling it for those that had picked Hunter Mahan and Steve Marino…keeping the point spread to a minimum. This has been a low scoring season thus far… when are the big boys going to come through?
Mahan and Watney have been studs this season. Watney gets another Top 10 and stays hot to trot.
Also, too bad Lovemark has back issues. 9 of us felt the pain with that one.
History has been made this week, as now, in Week 6, we didn’t get any new players.
- Entries :: 35
- Unique Golfers :: 26
- Most Popular Nike Pick :: Justin Leonard (23 selections, CUT)
- Highest Nike Finish :: T39 – Kevin Kisner (1 selection)
- Most Popular Non-Nike Pick :: T55 – Dustin Johnson (24 selections)
- Bad Picks :: Justin Leonard and Dustin Johnson, Furyk + Ogilvy + Snedeker (CUT)
- Good Picks :: Phil Mickelson (T9 – 12 Selections), Nick Watney (T6 – 11 Selections), Hunter Mahan (2nd – 4 Selections), Steve Marino (T4 – 2 selections)
- Average Points :: 6.37 (3.31 last week)
17843 :: Mahan (2), Mickelson (T9), Furyk (CUT) and Lovemark (WD)
Corey Williams :: Mahan (2), Mickelson (T9), DJ (T55) and Leonard (CUT)
James Sherrill :: Mahan (2), Watney (T6), Kisner (T39) and Furyk (CUT)
jc :: Watney (T6), Mickelson (T9), Leonard (CUT) and Furyk (CUT)
This gives us some seperation in the overall and monthly standings! 17843, Corey and James all jumped into a tie for 1st in the Month 2 standings, while 17843 takes over the overall lead by 5 points.
Big movers this week… (in the overall standings)
NGN Alan (+5)
Corey Williams, NGN Damian, Freddie Kong, Ned Brown, jc, James Sherrill(+4)
Mark Cunningham, Ottawa GB, Meredith Wang, Mosher, (-4)
Neill Fox, vbtrud44, George, Jason Z (-3)
Here are the detailed results;
- PGATour.com Final Leaderboard
- AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am Entries + Points (now alphabetically sorted!)
All right, we’ve got a situation.