I’m a little late here, but these hot results must be posted. I’ll blast you with some notes then give you the full results!
- Tiger Woods had a very good Sunday at Doral. Tiger kept his Top 10 streak alive this past week with his first under par Sunday in what felt like years. Tiger showed up and I’m hopeful for the Masters.
- Think about it… Tiger finished T4 at the Masters last year right after all of his drama unfolded. He’s a big sleeper at Augusta.
- Last week, Francesco Molinari had a quiet T3. The quietist T3 last week. Shhhhh.
- Also, in case you forgot the Puerto Rico Open happened, Stephen Ames picked up a hot T3.
- Jamie Lovemark also picked up his first decent finish of the year at Puerto Rico with a T28. Looks like he’s healthy after WD’ing after his event a month ago.
- The other big name NWide grad got into the field at Doral after some others withdrew. He played in his first WGC event and had a decent showing with a T31.
WGC :: Cadillac Championship
T3 :: Francesco Molinari :: -13
T10 :: Tiger Woods :: -8
T18 :: Paul Casey :: -6
T24 :: Charl Schwartzel :: -4
T31 :: Jhonattan Vegas :: -2
60 :: Anthony Kim :: +6
PGA Tour :: Puerto Rico Open
T3 :: Stephen Ames :: -14
T28 :: Jamie Lovemark :: -6
T28 :: Stewart Cink :: -6
T42 :: Kevin Kisner :: -4
Champions Tour :: Toshiba Classic
T17 :: Bob Tway :: -9
T69 :: Curtis Strange :: +4
European Challenge Tour :: Abierto International Copa Antioquia
13 athletes :: 3 Top 10’s, 6 Top 25’s and 1 MC