Happy St. Patty’s day everyone. Over here in NG Northeast, we’ve got sunny skies and mid-60s temps. Tomorrow we may just get up to 70 degrees, which means I’m going golfing tomorrow while it’s still warm out.
In honor of St. Patrick’s day, here’s a look at a great way to celebrate the holiday on the course in fresh 2011 Nike Golf Gear.
- Nike Tour Perforated Hat – green
- Nike Ultra Stripe Polo – white/green apple
- Nike Cargo Shorts – wolf grey
- Nike Golf Basic Reversible Belt – black/white
- Nike Air Anthem – white/pine green
Speaking of the pine green Air Anthems, check out Jamie Lovemark’s pair that he tweeted about today. We’ll find out if they make it onto the course.