Okay, for all of you Nike Golf fans who have been begging for a chance to visit The Oven here it is: Nike is running a contest where you can win a trip to their R&D facility The Oven (which is not open to the public) in Fort Worth, Texas during Colonial week, from May 21-May 24th. You’ll get a behind-the-scenes tour of The Oven where you’ll learn about the thinking behind the game-changing technology that goes into Nike Golf equipment. To enter the contest just click the links at the bottom of the post.
The full prize package includes:
• Airfare and transportation for you and a guest to Fort Worth, Texas
• Lodging and meals
• Insider’s tour of The Oven
• Round of golf
• Chance to demo the latest Nike Golf clubs and equipment
• Entrance into the final round of the 2011 Colonial PGA tournament
• Nike Golf Apparel Head-to-Toe gift pack
The contest runs through April 4th in the U.S. and April 17th in Canada, so get your entries in now so you don’t miss out on your chance to get an inside look at the birthplace of so many great Nike Golf equipment innovations. You can read the full contest rules here. So click on the links below to enter, and good luck!