Sorry for the delay, folks. Phil walked away with a big win, but only 8 people picked him! He got lost behind Stricker, Mahan, Kuchar abd Westwood. It’s so difficult to predict a win for Phil.
- Entries :: 37
- Unique Golfers :: 33
- Most Popular Nike Pick :: Anthony Kim (13 selections, T13)
- Highest Nike Finish :: Anthony Kim
- Most Popular Non-Nike Pick :: Matt Kuchar (24 selections, T8)
- Rare (and Good) Picks :: Phil Mickelson (1st, 8 selections), Aaron Baddeley (T4, 1 selection), Robert Allenby (T6, 1 selection), Padraig Harrington (T8, 1 selection)
- Average Points :: 13.42 (7.31 last week)
Consensus Fantasy Four (4 most popular picks) :: Steve Stricker (T4), Matt Kuchar (T8), Anthony Kim (T13) and Lee Westwood (T30) = 16 points
What a high scoring week. This is the second straight week that at least 5 people have picked the winner. After last week’s 26 point outing, Alarick Tavares jacks up 24 points this week! Alarick has picked back-to-back winners and that deserves some love.
However, we have a tie for 1st this week with 31 points!
17843 :: Phil Mickelson (1), Steve Stricker (T4), Hunter Mahan (T8) and Francesco Molinari (73)
Odie H. III :: Phil Mickelson (1), Steve Stricker (T4), Matt Kuchar (T8) and Charl Schwartzel (T30)
The WD pick came in handy for Odie, as he had Bubba in, who was swapped for Phil.
M. Murphy also put up a big week with 24 points to hold onto the overall lead. However, 17843 jumped up 11 spots to 4th with his win this week.
As always, let me know if you find any mistakes.
Next up…The Masters! Keep it locked on NGNation.com for all of your coverage.