After 63 holes, a few dudes were laughing, as only 2 out of 42 entries picked Rory McIlroy this week. Oh, how the tides have turned and Charl Schwartzel (who started the year hotter than anyone) pulled out a big, fat win, leaving little effect on the standings.
- Entries :: 42 (4 new entries!)
- Unique Golfers :: 32
- Most Popular Nike Pick :: Tiger Woods (34 selections, T4)
- Highest Nike Finish :: Charl Schwartzel (0 selections, 1st)
- Most Popular Non-Nike Pick :: Phil Mickelson (28 selections, T27)
- Rare (and Good) Picks :: Luke Donald (5 selections, T4), K.J. Choi (2 selections, T8)
- Average Points :: 7.64 (13.42 last week)
Consensus Fantasy Four (4 most popular picks) :: Tiger Woods (T4), Phil Mickelson (T27), Nick Watney (T46) and Anthony Kim (CUT) = 7 points
Not too much changed, to be honest. One of the new guys won, putting up 16 points. Congrats to Paul Manbeck for an impressive statement on his first event.
Paul Manbeck :: Tiger Woods (T4), K.J. Choi (T8), Rory McIlroy (T15) and Phil Mickelson (T27) = 16 points
Paul jumps to 23rd spot in the Month 4 rankings, only 24 points behind our new monthly leader, 17843.
Regulars, Garry More, Freddie Kong and W.P. McCray all tied for 2nd with 14 points, but not a lot of movement.
W.P. McCray jumped from 5th to 2nd in the overall standings where M. Murphy still stands strong. It will be a tight race left, as there are 3 events left in April to determine the winner of the Nike SQ Machspeed Black!
- Masters.com Final Leaderboard
- The Masters Fantasy Four Entries + Points
- Month 4 and Overall standings below
As always, let me know if you find any mistakes.