- Entries :: 35
- Unique Golfers :: 23
- Most Popular Nike Pick :: Anthony Kim (21 selections, CUT)
- Highest Nike Finish :: Justin Leonard (1 selection, T30)
- Most Popular Non-Nike Pick :: Adam Scott (23 selections, T23)
- Rare (and Good) Picks :: Charley Hoffman (2 selections, T2), Brandt Snedeker (5 selections, 4th), Fredrik Jacobson (2 selections, T5) and Charles Howell III (2 selections, T8)
- Average Points :: 6.31 (7.64 last week)
Consensus Fantasy Four (4 most popular picks) :: Adam Scott (T23), Geoff Ogilvy (T23), Jhonattan Vegas (T44) and Anthony Kim (CUT) = 4 points
There were a lot of good picks this week with a lot of good Top 10’s. Only 2 smart ballers picked 2 Top 10’s and 3 Top 25’s. Ottawa Golf Blog and Meredith Wang racked up a sweet 16 to win this week.
Meredith Wang :: Brandt Snedeker (4th), Charles Howell III (T8), Adam Scott (T23) and Anthony Kim (CUT) = 16 points
Ottawa Golf Blog :: Charley Hoffman (T2), Fredrik Jacobson (T5), Adam Scott (T23) and Anthony Kim (CUT) = 16 points
Meredith loves the F word. Hopefully, you all got that Modern Family reference.
OGB jumps 7 points in the overall standings and 13 in the monthly.
Meredith jumps 5 points in the overall standings 8 in the monthly.
No real change in the leaders, but Odie H III. moves into a tie for the Month 4 lead.
There are 2 events left in April to determine the winner of the Nike SQ Machspeed Black!
- Valero Texas OpenFinal Leaderboard
- Valero Texas Open Fantasy Four Entries + Points
- Month 4 and Overall standings below
As always, let me know if you find any mistakes.