The big names disappoint as Kaymer, Watney, Mahan, Furyk, Watson, Kim, McIlroy, DJ and Casey aren’t on the leaderboard.
Big win by G’Lover. FEAR THE BEARD (probably the 2nd NGNation T-Shirt. The first being; Boom, Schwartzel’d).
Only two people picked him this week; Ned Brown and Steve Noel.
- Entries :: 34 (4 new contestants!)
- Unique Golfers :: 24
- Most Popular Nike Pick :: Paul Casey (14 selections, CUT)
- Highest Nike Finish :: Lucas Glover (2 selections, 1st)
- Most Popular Non-Nike Pick :: Phil Mickelson (21 selections, T9)
- Rare (and Good) Picks :: Lucas Glover (2 selections, 1st), Zach Johnson (1 selection, T6), Stewart Cink (6 selections, T9) and J.B. Holmes (1 selection, T9)
- Average Points :: 9.13 (9.18 last week)
Consensus Fantasy Four (4 most popular picks) :: Phil Mickelson (T9), Rory McIlroy (CUT), Paul Casey (CUT) and Jim Furyk (T24) = 9 points
The first chicken dinner of the 2nd half of the season goes to fantasy golf writer at RotoWorld, Ned Brown!
Ned kicks off the season with a win from G’Lover, a top 10 and a pair of Top 25’s on top of that.
Ned Brown’s Fantasy Four :: Lucas Glover (1st), Phil Mickelson (T9), Jim Furyk (T24) and Rory McIlroy (CUT) = 26 points
Steve Noel came up short with 24 points, but still far above everyone else. It should be an exciting month! Honestly, there were a lot of regulars who didn’t submit picks this week, so I’ll do my best do get them back!
- Wells Fargo Final Leaderboard
- Wells Fargo Fantasy Four Entries + Points (new entries on far right)
- Month 1 and 2nd half standings below
As always, let me know if you find any mistakes.