That was a really fun event to watch on Saturday and Sunday. Sure, most people wanted Kuchar to pull out the win (myself included), but on a week where nothing really changed, it was fun to watch Bradley and Palmer in the playoff.
The favourites (Watney, Kuchar, Day) did very well and it was a high scoring week.
- Entries :: 36
- Unique Golfers :: 22
- Most Popular Nike Pick :: Carl Pettersson (20 selections, T40)
- Highest Nike Finish :: CPetts
- Most Popular Non-Nike Pick :: Jason Day (19 selections, 5th) – 2nd week in a row
- Rare (and Good) Picks :: Jeff Overton and Arjun Atwal (1 selection, T8)
- Average Points :: 9.83 (11.14 last week)
Consensus Fantasy Four (4 most popular picks) :: Carl Pettersson (T40), Jason Day (5th), K.J. Choi (T40) and Matt Kuchar (T6)
3 people tied for this week’s dinner, but Garry Moore holds on wins Month 5 and gets 1 dozen Nike ONE Vapor Speeds (check out our review here >>)
Below are the 3 winners for this event – all with 16 points;
Meredith Wang – Jason Day, Kuchar, DJ and CPetts
NGN Damian – Watney, Kuchar, Gay and AK
Steve Noel – Jason Day, Watney, DJ and CPetts
However, a lot of people had 14 points (Two top 10’s), including Garry Moore so there wasn’t a lot of movement in the standings.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship Final Leaderboard
- HP Byron Nelson Championship Fantasy Four Entries + Points
- Month 5 and 2nd half standings (currently, the same) below
As always, let me know if you find any mistakes.
Here are the winners thus far;
Month 1 – W.P. McCray
Month 2 – option720
Month 3 – Alarick Tavares
Month 4 – Meredith Wang
Mid-Season – M. Murphy
Month 5 – Garry Moore
Everyone, keep on playing. Each month there’s a prize and then a 2nd half overall winner that gets an SQ Machspeed Black!