I’m back with a full recap, folks! I have to say, I think Westwood wasn’t going for the win. I think he wanted to test his game for the US Open. It was good to see Villegas close strong. Personally, I wasn’t thrilled with the finish, and as you can tell by the Fantasy Four picks with only 22 unique golfers. Only 2 Top 10 golfers were selected (probably both out of necessity) and they were both Nike Golfers.
- Entries :: 33
- Unique Golfers :: 22
- Most Popular Nike Pick :: Anthony Kim (20 selections, CUT)
- Highest Nike Finish :: Carl Pettersson and Stephen Ames (T8)
- Most Popular Non-Nike Pick :: Lee Westwood (27 selections, T11)
- Rare (and Good) Picks :: Pettersson (6 selections, T8) and Ames (3 selections, T8)
- Average Points :: 3.87
Low scoring week, but some big moves were made with such a low average! 4 way tie for the chicken dinner. 11 points was good enough for a share of the dinner.
Lendell :: Carl Pettersson (T8), Lee Westwood (T11), Brandt Snedeker (T15) and David Toms (CUT)
NGN Bob :: Carl Pettersson (T8), Lee Westwood (T11), Jonathan Byrd (T25) and John Senden (69)
Shane Harms and Todd Williams :: Carl Pettersson (T8), Lee Westwood (T11), Jonathan Byrd (T25) and David Toms (CUT)
No big overall changes..Shane Harms and NGN Bob made the biggest moves in the overall standings.
- St. Jude Classic PGATour.com Final Leaderboard
- St. Jude Classic Fantasy Four Entries + Points
- Month 2 and 2nd half standings below
As always, let me know if you find any mistakes.
Big week on NGNation next week for the US Open! Stay tuned!