- Scott Brown stays hot and should be a lock to join the PGA Tour next year. He shot a 63 on Saturday.
- Bob Tway also shot a 63 on Saturday. Neat.
- Stephen Ames and Carl Pettersson show up BIG in Memphis each with a T8.
- I think Michelle Wie is going to win a major soon. She tied with Suzann Pettersen this week, and seems to be able to keep up with her every week. Nike Golf could have the Top 2 female golfers in the world at some point in the next few years.
- I was hoping for a good sign from Anthony Kim this week. He’s my sleeper pick for the US Open, as he has an amazing record at Congressional. I’m happy that he followed up his 75 with a 70, so at least that’s something, right?
- Tommy Fleetwood continues his official “STUD” status on the Challenge Tour. He has 7 straight Top 25’s and is 17th on the Challenge Tour Rankings. Top 20 get to the European Tour.
Onto the full results;
PGA Tour :: FedEx St. Jude Classic
T8 :: Stephen Ames :: -7
T8 :: Carl Pettersson :: -7
T32 :: Jhonattan Vegas :: -1
T38 :: Kevin Kisner :: E
CUT :: Anthony Kim :: +5
CUT :: Joseph Bramlett :: +7
Nationwide Tour :: Rex Hospital Open
T2 :: Scott Brown :: -13
33 :: Chris Nallen :: -6
CUT :: Dustin Garza :: +11
Champions Tour :: Greater Hickory Classic
T8 :: Bob Tway :: -15
T25 :: John Cook :: -13
LPGA Tour :: LPGA State Farm Classic
T12 :: Suzann Pettersen :: -12
T12 :: Michelle Wie :: -12
T35 :: Amanda Blumenherst :: -7
European Tour :: BMW Italian Open
T8 :: Francesco Molinari :: -16
T46 :: Scott Jamieson :: -8
CUT :: James Morrison :: -3
CUT :: Marc Warren :: -1
CUT :: Oliver Fisher :: E
CUT :: Marius Thorp :: +4
European Challenge Tour :: Allianz Open Cotes d’Armor – Bretagne
T11 :: Tommy Fleetwood :: E
Ladies European Tour :: Tenerife Ladies Match Play
T17 :: Kristie Smith
21 athletes :: 5 Top 10’s, 10 Top 25’s