I had Rory but switched him out last minute to Ryan Moore. Big mistake!
What a US Open. I’m impressed with Westwood, Schwartzel and Day. I wish that Kuchar held on for a Top 10, but it was actually a somewhat low scoring event in terms of the Fantasy Four.
We only had 4 people with McIlroy, so the average points is quite low.
- Entries :: 39 (up from 33!)
- Unique Golfers :: 26
- Most Popular Nike Pick :: Stewart Cink (12 selections, CUT)
- Highest Nike Finish :: Charl Schwartzel (9 selections, T9)
- Most Popular Non-Nike Pick :: Luke Donald (21 selections, T45)
- Rare (and Good) Picks :: Rory McIlroy (4 selections, 1st), Jason Day (1 selection, 2nd)
- Average Points :: 7.62
Low scoring week, but some big moves were made with such a low average! I think we matched our highest winning score with 31 points (1 win, 3 Top 25s). Tony Raines rolls up BIG TIME.
Tony Raines :: Rory McIlroy (1st), Jason Day (2nd), Charl Schwartzel (T9) and Hunter Mahan (CUT)
Tony jumps into a tie for 1st in the monthly standings. He also jumps up 17 spots in the 2nd Half Standings into a tie for 11th.
NGN Alan, Daryl Sanders and Mosher also picked Young Rory McIlroy and made some moves in the standings.
- 2011 U.S. Open Final Leaderboard
- 2011 U.S. Open Fantasy Four Entries + Points
- Month 2 and 2nd half standings below
As always, let me know if you find any mistakes.