Well, Donald, Kuchar and Kim dissappointed, but Schwartzel gets busy and stays as one of the most solid golfers on tour this year.
Big ups to O’Hair. No one picked him, but I have him in my year long salary cap game, so I’m happy.
- Entries :: 32
- Unique Golfers :: 26
- Most Popular Nike Pick :: Anthony Kim (20 selections, DQ)
- Highest Nike Finish :: Charl Schwartzel (8 selections, T9)
- Most Popular Non-Nike Pick :: Matt Kuchar (24 selections, CUT)
- Rare (and Good) Picks :: Bo Van Pelt (1 selections, T6), Charl Schwartzel, Patrick Cantlay (T9, 2 selections)
- Average Points :: 4.4 (4.64 last week)
Paul Manbeck with back-to-back wins. He further extends his Monthly and Overall lead. With an average of 4.4 points, only 2 people had more than 10 points.
Paul Manbeck :: Patrick Cantlay (T9), Charl Schwartzel (T9), Luke Donald (T17) and Matt Kuchar (CUT)
- The Canadian Open Final PGATour.com Leaderboard
- The Canadian Open Individual Fantasy Four Points
- Month7 Standings and 2nd half standings below
As always, let me know if you find any mistakes.
Next week; Sergio, Phil and some others go to the Greenbrier.