That’s a wrap for Month 7. No change in the Top 2 for the 2nd Half Overall and Month 7 standings. This week was a fun week to watch with AK in the mix. Old favourite, Bill Haas, pulled through, too. Sergio, Phil, CH3 and Overton failed to deliver, but there was still some decent scoring.
- Entries :: 37 (up from 32 last week)
- Unique Golfers :: 26
- Most Popular Nike Pick :: Anthony Kim (17 selections, T14)
- Highest Nike Finish :: AK
- Most Popular Non-Nike Pick :: Sergio Garcia (24 selections, T39)
- Rare (and Good) Picks :: Bill Haas (1 selection, T2), Brendon de Jonge (3 selections, T4), Andres Romero/Cameron Tringale/Gary Woodland (1 selection, T4),
- Average Points :: 5.32 (4.4 last week)
Paul Manbeck failed to three-peat, but still put up a solid 9 points. We had a tie for first this week, each with 16 points. 2 Top 10’s and 3 Top 25s for 16 points.
Kyle Russo :: Andres Romero (T4), Webb Simpson (T9), Anthony Kim (T14) and Jeff Overton (T49)
Odie H. III :: Gary Woodland (T4), Webb Simpson (T9), Carl Pettersson (T18) and Sergio Garcia (T39)
Congrats to Paul Manbeck for winning Month 7. However, you aren’t eligible to win another dozen balls. Same goes for Alarick Tavares.
3rd place gets the balls this week; congrats to Odie H. III, getting the balls for this month. We will be in touch so you can get your 12 Nike ONE Vapor Speeds.
- The Greenbrier Classic Final PGATour.com Leaderboard
- The Greenbrier Classic Individual Fantasy Four Points
- Month7 Final Standings and 2nd half standings below
As always, let me know if you find any mistakes.