That was a fun Sunday to watch. I was rooting for Luke Donald and Ryo Ishikawa. However, I really have to wonder where Adam Scott would have finished if he didn’t have Steve Williams on his bag.
Only 2 people picked Adam Scott this week, while popular picks (DJ, Stricker, Tiger, Schwartzel) failed to record Top 10s.
- Entries :: 43 (up from 37 last week)
- Unique Golfers :: 31 (26 last week)
- Most Popular Nike Pick :: Tiger Woods (21 selections, T37)
- Highest Nike Finish :: Francesco Molinari (1 selections, T15)
- Most Popular Non-Nike Pick :: Steve Stricker (23 selections, 14th)
- Rare (and Good) Picks :: Adam Scott (2 selections, 1st), Rickie Fowler (5 selections, T2), Luke Donald (1 selection, T2), Jason Day (5 selections, T4), Zach Johnson (1 selections, T6) and Lee Westwood (6 selections, T9)
- Average Points :: 7.82 (5.32 last week)
Meredith Wang and Nick Medrano picked Adam Scott this week. While Meredith had 3 Top 25s, Nick had 2 Top 10s to win the week by 3 points.
Nick Medrano :: Adam Scott (1st), Rickie Fowler (T2), Stewart Cink (T45) and Dustin Johnson (T48)
No changes in the Top 3 for the overall standings.
- WGC Bridgestone PGATour.com Leaderboard
- WGC Bridgestone Fantasy Four Points
- Month 8 Standings and 2nd half standings below
As always, let me know if you find any mistakes.