Webb Simpson, get that money. AK started low and missed the cut. The battle at the top continues for the 2nd half overall.
- Entries :: 36
- Unique Golfers :: 23 (28 last week)
- Most Popular Nike Pick :: Lucas Glover (24 selections, T30)
- Highest Nike Finish :: Carl Pettersson (1 selections, T4)
- Most Popular Non-Nike Pick :: David Toms (22 selections, T17)
- Rare (and Good) Picks :: Carl Pettersson, Kyung-Tae Kim (2 selections, T4), Charles Howell III (3 selections, T4), Chez Reavie and Camilo Villegas (1 selection each, T9), Jim Furyk (7 selections, T9)
- Average Points :: 11.41 (7.34 (last week)
16 people had Webb Simpson this week, but Tim Mo came out big adding Villegas and Furyk. 1 win, 3 Top 10s, 3 Top 25s.
Tim Mo :: Webb Simpson (1), Jim Furyk (T9), Camilo Villegas (T9) and Lucas Glover (T30)
Month 8 Results
Meredith got her 2nd win in 3 events to claim the Month 8 lead. However, Ben R and Ned Brown are tied for 2nd. They each have 1 missed cut, so based on actual places of the finishes (here’s the tiebreaker of made cuts);
Ben R – 1, 17, 30 (Wyndham) 8, 8, 12, 64 (PGA) 6, 14, 48, 53 (Bridgestone)
Ned Brown – 1, 17, 30 (Wyndham) 8, 8, 12, 64 (PGA) 9, 14, 48, 53 (Bridgestone)
Tiebreak goes to Ben R!
Ben and Paul have been back and forth for the overall lead – double points coming up for the FedEx Cup month.
- Wyndham Champioship Leaderboard
- Wyndham Championship Fantasy Four Points
- Final Month 8 Standings and 2nd Half standings below
As always, let me know if you find any mistakes.
Here are the winners thus far;
Month 1 – W.P. McCray
Month 2 – option720
Month 3 – Alarick Tavares
Month 4 – Meredith Wang
Mid-Season – M. Murphy
Month 5 – Garry Moore
Month 6 – Paul ManbeckMonth 7 – Paul Manbeck (Odie H. III received the balls)
Month 8 – Meredith Wang (Ben R. receives the ball)