I think a lot of people were rooting for Chez Reavie to pull out the win, as only 5 people had Webb Simpson. Big favourites like Nick Watney and Steve Stricker missed the Top 25, so there was lots of movement this week.
- Entries :: 38
- Unique Golfers :: 27 (23 last week)
- Most Popular Nike Pick :: Charl Schwartzel (22 selections, T21)
- Highest Nike Finish :: Schwartzel and Glover (T21)
- Most Popular Non-Nike Pick :: Nick Watney (17 selections, T61)
- Rare (and Good) Picks :: Webb Simpson (5 selections, 1st), Jim Furyk (2 selections, T6), Hunter Mahan (1 selection, T8), Phil Mickelson and Ryan Moore (1 selection, T10)
- Average Points :: 26.55 (12.32 last week)
Alarick Tavares came out HUGE. With 56 points, he was in full beast mode. D. Thai and M Mineishi followed up with 52 points each.
Alarick Tavares :: Webb Simpson (1), Adam Scott (T8), Charl Schwartzel (T21) and Matt Kuchar (T25)
- Kyle Russo (+28 in FEC, +6 in 2nd Half Overall)
- Alarick Tavares (+20 in FEC, +7 in 2nd Half Overall)
- D. Thai (+19 in FEC, +13 in 2nd Half Overall)
- M Mineishi (+19 in FEC, +7 in 2nd Half Overall)
- Garry Moore (+18 in FEC, +6 in 2nd Half Overall)
- Mosher (+15 in FEC, +1 in 2nd Half Overall)
As always, let me know if you find any mistakes.