Duffman. Duff beer drinks up 2 wins in his past 3 events.
- Entries :: 51
- Tournament Winner :: Jason Dufner (7 selections)
- Unique Golfers :: 20
- Most Popular Nike Pick :: Carl Pettersson (37 selections, T40)
- Highest Nike Finish :: Kevin Kisner (T36, 0 selections)
- Most Popular Non-Nike Pick :: Adam Scott (CUT, 34 selections)
- Average Points :: 9.94 (4.74 last week)
7 people picked Dufner, but it’s a 2-way split of the dinner this week with 1 win, 2 Top 10s and 3 top 25s for 26 points
Drew S :: Jason Dufner (1), Jason Day (9), Keegan Bradley (24) and Jhonattan Vegas (69)
Paul Manbeck :: Jason Dufner (1), Phil Mickelson (7), Matt Kuchar (15) and Carl Pettersson (CUT)
Drew moves up 7 in the overall rankings to 61st and into 1st place in the 2nd Half and Month 5 standings.
Paul moves up 7 into 17th overall and into 2nd place in the 2nd Half and Month 5 standings.
Chris Wang maintains a 24 points lead while D. Thai and Stephen Vang swap 2nd and 3rd place. Odie and Tammy move 6 and 4 spots to crack into the Top 10.
2nd Half Outlook
As mentioned above, Drew and Paul are 1-2 after their big wins this week.
MONTH 5 and 2nd HALF STANDINGS
SEASON OVERALL STANDINGS