It’s finally here. The moment you’ve been waiting for. From all the prototypes to the final product, the TW13 debuts in stores and on Nike.com tomorrow, June 8. Nikestore.com will be selling the TW 13 starting at 8:00 A.M. ET / 5:00 A.M. PT.
Here are a couple points to note as well:
- The TW13s come with an instructional sheet for spike removal, and a very nice cloth bag that can also serve the purpose of cleaning the gleaming white shoes.
- For those of you who are used to Nike Free technology (like me, who own several Free trainers), the TW13s are not exactly like typical Nike Free sneakers. The structure is more sturdy, and is a level of Free technology engineered for the movement of golfers.
- The TW13 shoes have structure, and thus, they represent the kind of golf shoes all golfers are looking for. They are structured for durability and endurance of walking 18 holes, but also have a feel of the softest leather you would ever wear.
- Your foot will mold to the shoe, but at the same time, the shoe gives support.
- Some have reported that the shoe runs 1/2 size large, which I think is pretty typical of Nike Golf shoes.
Good luck and let us know what you think.
Thanks to Matt at GCPickers.com for the feedback and photos.