What a grueling second round. Here are some thoughts on Nike apparel during Friday’s second round:
- Let’s start with Simon Dyson, who appears to like a little more v-notch in his pants. He paired it with a simply lavender colored polo.
- Is that a light saber? Francesco Molinari in pink and navy auditioning for the next Star Wars movie.
- Kevin Chappell sporting a flat billed Nike hat kept it simple, in white pants and a solid navy shirt.
- White pants seemed to be the popular pick on Friday, with Cesc, Kevin, and Carl Pettersson going with the look. Carl paired his with a green shirt and wore the TW13s again.
- There was one person who didn’t, and doesn’t go with white. Tiger Woods shot an even round wearing all black, including his vest and his TW13 protos.
- The University of Oregon gets the best Nike gear. Here’s Casey Martin rocking some U of O gear including a vest, shirt, hat and his custom Lunar Controls.
- Charl Schwartzel looked stylish as ever in a white sweater with dark slacks. I’m not sure who is making these sweaters as I do not believe Nike currently carries them.
See anything you like out there?