The 2012 TW line experienced a significant transformation this year, as you may have read. With the focus on technology in its debut, the line is now expanding to new styles and colors. Here’s a look at the latest releases – pics provided by www.gcpickers.com (10% off using #GCpickers).
1. TW 1/2 Zip Mapped Cover up–Gray: I must admit – I am into half zip coverups lately. This one looks great and fashionable with its stylish shoulder and chest design. If it’s like the Tour Premium version, which I’ll review shortly, then this is a big win.
2. TW Heather Stripe (Atomic Green): This one is pretty simple and reminiscent of the TW platinum polos from a few years back. Reminds me of what AK wore when he won the Wachovia tournament but in a bolder color. Metal buttons provide a little more flare than your traditional polo.
3. TW Heather Stripe (Fireberry): The interesting thing is that I see many gentlemen over 60 wearing this Fireberry color. Don’t think for a second that you couldn’t pull this off. Pair it with white or light gray pants and you will even out its boldness.
4. TW Light Speed Print (Atomic Green/Gray Pattern): A covered placket means that focus should be on the design. This is a new look for TW and I will be interested to see how Tiger looks on Tour in this patterned top. The gray seam up the back is a nice touch.
5. TW Fade Graphic Polo (Action Red/Black):The boldest pattern of the line. I suspect we’ll see TW at least once wearing this on Sunday.
6. TW Light Speed Print (Action Red): We’ll see this on Tiger on Sunday at The Open where he will hopefully win. And this is more like Tiger’s speed. Subtle styling, nothing too flashy, and lightweight. I expect to see this on Sunday a lot.
7. TW Light Speed Print (Black w/Black Swoosh): Black polos have always been a TW favorite. I like the contrast as well with the gray on black.
8. TW Fade Graphic (Photo Blue w/Fireberry): Wow. The younger demographic is going to love this one.
9. TW Ultra Light Stripe (Red): The TW Ultra Light Stripe polo is my favorite of the whole collection. The more colors the merrier.
10. TW Ultra Light Stripe (Fireberry): This polo goes to show that you can wear Fireberry and still keep it subdued with traditional striping.
Make sure to look out for the TW2012 apparel at The Open. Here’s TW’s scripting for the week: