I hope you got to watch some of the action this past week. Sure, a rookie duel isn’t the most exciting to most viewers in the first full-field event of the season, but #TeamNike member Russell Henley won his first PGA Tour event in record-setting fashion.
For the contest, 2 people picked Henley and we get some separation in the standings.
- Entries :: 78 (same as last week)
- Tournament Winner :: Russell Henley (2 selections)
- Unique Golfers :: 31
- Most Popular Nike Pick :: Carl Pettersson (61 selections, 59th place)
- Highest Nike Finish :: RUSS
- Most Popular Non-Nike Pick :: Dustin Johnson (50 selections, WD)
- Average Points :: 6.97 (25.17 last week)
After a 10-way tie last week, we have a sole winner this week.
Weekly Winners (26 points = 1 win, 2 Top 10s, 3 Top 25s )
Good job, Spencer Kubat. You moved up to 12th place overall for the month.
A big move by Spencer, but there is still a 4-way tie at the top at 52 points. There are 12 people within 10 points of first place.
1st Half Outlook
N/A – same as monthly.
Monthly Standings – SEE BELOW >>
any questions or comments, please let me know!
damian [at] ngnation [dot] com