This tournament became extremely interesting on the weekend. Russell Henley made some noise, then it was the Stallings show, but then some regular names popped on the leaderboard and we had a great playoff finish.
(But did anyone watch with Football on?)
For the contest, no one took B.Gay, but the 7 people with Charles Howell were hoping he would pull out the win.
- Entries :: 75 (78 last week)
- Tournament Winner :: Brian Gay (0 selections)
- Unique Golfers :: 32
- Most Popular Nike Pick :: Russell Henley (20 selections, 56th place)
- Highest Nike Finish :: Kevin Chappell (2 selections, 8th place)
- Most Popular Non-Nike Pick :: Matt Kuchar (16th) and Brandt Snedeker (23rd) – 46 selections
- Average Points :: 3.64 (6.97 last week)
Four-way tie this week at 11 points.
Weekly Winners (11 points = 1 Top 10, 3 Top 25s )
|Diarmuld O’Shea||Kevin chappell||Matt kuchar||Webb Simpson||Brandt Snedeker|
|Drew S||Pat Perez||Robert Garrigus||Brandt Snedeker||Kevin Chappell|
|Jon Robbins||Russell Henley||Brandt Snedeker||Matt Kuchar||Charles Howell III|
|Natalie Harms||Charles Howell III||Brandt Snedeker||Matt Kuchar||Seung-yul Noh|
In a tie-break, Jon Robbins would win, as all of his players made the cut.
Natalie Harms pulls away from the pack and now has a 7 point lead. Drew S made a big move also, going from 13th to 4th.
1st Half Outlook
N/A – same as monthly.
Monthly Standings – SEE BELOW >>
any questions or comments, please let me know!
damian [at] ngnation [dot] com