Phil the Thrill. While I still think you can never trust him, he usually bounces back very well after a poor showing.
A low scoring week, with few people taking Phil, means big moves in the first-half/overall standings
- Entries :: 73 (70 last week)
- Tournament Winner :: Phil Mickelson (7 selections)
- Unique Golfers :: 37
- Most Popular Nike Pick :: Nick Watney (62 selections, 43rd)
- Highest Nike Finish :: Kevin Chappell (1 selection, 24th)
- Most Popular Non-Nike Pick :: Brandt Snedeker (42 selections, 2nd)
- Average Points :: 7.19( 26.27 last week)
One winner this week!
Weekly Winners (26 points = 1 win, 2 top 10s, 3 top 25s)
Robyn Moore :: Phil (1), Brandt Snedeker (2), Bubba Watson (15) and Watney (43)
Robyn takes over 1st in Month 2 and jumps up 31 spots from 46th to 15th in the overall standings.
Monthly Outlook (Event 1/4 of Month 2)
Robyn Moore holds first place, but only 11 people have double digits. Three events left this month!
Month 1 Winner :: Natalie Harms
1st Half Outlook (Event 5/21)
Natalie Harms is till in 1st place, while Tim Mo, Selma J and Andrew H move up.
The difference between 1st and 10th place is; 15 points.
Monthly Standings – same as Weekly Leaderboard above >>
First Half Standings – SEE BELOW >>