Brandt. You boy. He stays hot and we get a high scoring week.
Big names like DJ and Watney missed the cut, but some people managed to pick another Top 10 aside from Sneds.
- Entries :: 75
- Tournament Winner :: Brandt Snedeker (54 selections)
- Unique Golfers :: 27
- Most Popular Nike Pick :: Nick Watney (66 selections, CUT)
- Highest Nike Finish :: Patrick Reed (0 selections, 7th)
- Most Popular Non-Nike Pick :: Dustin Johnson (60 selections, CUT)
- Average Points :: 13.29 (7.19 last week)
Three-way tie this week!
Weekly Winners (24 points = 1 win, 2 top 10s, 2 top 25s)
Phil the Thrill. While I still think you can never trust him, he usually bounces back very well after a poor showing.
A low scoring week, with few people taking Phil, means big moves in the first-half/overall standings
- Entries :: 73 (70 last week)
- Tournament Winner :: Phil Mickelson (7 selections)
- Unique Golfers :: 37
- Most Popular Nike Pick :: Nick Watney (62 selections, 43rd)
- Highest Nike Finish :: Kevin Chappell (1 selection, 24th)
- Most Popular Non-Nike Pick :: Brandt Snedeker (42 selections, 2nd)
- Average Points :: 7.19( 26.27 last week)
One winner this week!
Weekly Winners (26 points = 1 win, 2 top 10s, 3 top 25s)
|Alan Stevens||Nick watney||dustin johnson||brandt snedeker||james hahn|
|Greg T||Nick Watney||Phil Mickelson||Brandt Snedeker||Jimmy Walker|
|Todd L||Nick watney||brandt snedeker||phil mickelson||patrick cantlay|
Alan; moves up 16 spots into 5th in Month 2 and 18 spots into 35th in the 1st Half standings.
Greg T; moves up 44 spots into 10th in Month 2 and 16 spots into 7th in the 1st Half standings.
Todd L; moves up 47 spots into 19th in Month 2 and 15 spots into 32nd in the 1st Half standings.
Monthly Outlook (Event 2/4 of Month 2)
Robyn Moore still holds onto first place, now by a margin of 7 points over Heather P and Remi.
Month 1 Winner :: Natalie Harms
1st Half Outlook (Event 5/21)
Natalie Harms is still in 1st place with a margin of 10 points.
The difference between 1st and 10th place is; 21 points (15 last week)
Monthly Standings – SEE BELOW>>
First Half Standings – SEE BELOW >>