Everyone was on their A game this week. Tiger was A gam-IER. (stupid Rocketballz). This week made me really excited for the Masters.
- Entries :: 72
- Tournament Winner :: Tiger Woods (43 selections)
- Unique Golfers :: 31
- Most Popular Nike Pick :: Charl Schwartzel (44 selections, 16th)
- Highest Nike Finish :: Tiger
- Most Popular Non-Nike Pick :: Matt Kuchar (43 selections, 35th)
- Average Points :: 19.21 (14.11 last week)
Ding! Ding! Order for 1!
Weekly Winner (38 points = 1 win, 4 top 10s, 4 top 25s)
Scott A :: Tiger Woods (1), Graeme McDowell/Phil Mickelson/Adam Scott (3)
Scott moves up 22 spots in the First Half standings to 33rd.
He also moves up 47 spots in the Month 3 standings to 27th.
Monthly Outlook (Event 2/5 of Month 3)
Wow, very close after 2 events. There are 7 people tied for 1st and 34 people within 10 points of the lead.
1st Half Outlook (Event 10/21)
Natalie Harms has finally dropped off. Rod S takes a big lead and Natalie drops to 4.
- Difference between 1st and 10th place is :: 31 points (24 last week)
- Biggest Rise :: Scott A (38 points – Up 22 places to 33rd)
- Biggest Fall :: Matt F (0 points – Down 17 places to 33rd)
Monthly Standings – SEE BELOW>>
First Half Standings – SEE BELOW >>