I’m back in full swing (GOLF PUN) and just in time to wrap-up Month 4!
I don’t know about you, but the excitement fell off somewhat after the Masters. However, we had some big wins by Graeme McDowell and “HOT BOY” Billy Horschel came through after weeks of Fantasy Four selections. Great job on that pick, gamers.
Let’s all get excited for The Players and a great warm-up event at the Wells Fargo.
- Entries :: 58 (down from 73)
- Tournament Winner :: Billy Horschel (14 selections)
- Unique Golfers :: 26
- Most Popular Nike Pick :: Nick Watney (31 selections, 15th)
- Highest Nike Finish :: Kyle Stanley(2 selections, 3rd)
- Most Popular Non-Nike Pick :: Justin Rose (38 selections, 15th)
- Average Points :: 7.79 (5.95 last week)
Ding Ding! Order for 6 this week!
Ding Ding Ding! Order for 1 for our Month 4 Winner!
Weekly Winner (21 points = 1 win, 1 top 10, 3 top 25s)
|Andrew H||Nick watney||billy horschel||bubba Watson||rickie Fowler||21|
|Drew S||Nick Watney||Billy Horschel||Charles Howell III||Justin Rose||21|
|Jerelle A||Nick Watney||Jason Dufner||Justin Rose||Billy Horschel||21|
|Kyle R||Thorbjorn Olesen||Bubba watson||Justin Rose||Billy Horschel||21|
|Odie H III||Nick Watney||Justin Rose||Jason Dufner||Billy Horschel||21|
|Steve Jr||Thorbjorn Olesen||Bubba Watson||Billy Horschel||Justin Rose||21|
This was a good week for movement, as the average points for all entries was quite low. Congratulations to our 6 top scorers this week.
Clutch performance by Odie, who jumped up 6 spots in the monthly standings to win the 1-dozen Nike Golf ONE RZN-X balls.
Month 3 winner, Tim Mo, was only 4 points behind.
Month 1 Winner :: Natalie Harms
Month 2 Winner :: Shane Harms
Month 3 Winner :: Tim Mo
Month 4 Winner :: Odie H III
Monthly Outlook (Event 4/4 of Month 4)
That’s a wrap!
1st Half Outlook (Event 17/21)
Tim Mo and Rod S have this on lock down. However, Tim Mo has a 29 point lead over 2nd place. Impressive stuff, mate.
There is only one month left to win the VR_S Covert Hybrid.
- Difference between 1st and 10th place is :: 46 (– last week)
- Biggest Rise :: Drew S (up 11 to 18th) and Jeff Blashill (up 11 to 23rd)
- Biggest Fall :: Paul Manbeck (down 7 to 18th)
Monthly Standings – SEE BELOW>>
First Half Standings – SEE BELOW >>