* More Pics at Golfwrx.com HERE
TW finally broke away from his TW13 prototypes and has decided to wear his new TW14 shoe at The Players Championship. Photographed and posted by the good folks at Golfwrx.com this shoe features (from what we hear) a number of enhancements from the TW13 model including, what looks like:
- A new lacing system that might use flywire
- Improved breathability in the tongue, perhaps one that is more like a sneaker with vent holes
- Different spikes than the TW13 model (Although Tiger uses metal spikes in his left shoe)
- A swoosh with color accent outline (The white version looks like it has a black swoosh with a red outline)
- A new third colorway (more details on that later)
The TW14 should be available in stores in a month (after the first week of June). That is what we all hope for.