Nike Golf posted these two photos today of Tiger and Rory’s gear. Here are some general thoughts on some:
- The TW Chest Stripe polo that he is wearing Saturday is one of the best golf shirts I’ve ever worn. Here’s my review.
- I can’t wait to see the improvements with the new TW14 that Tiger has started wearing. I think they’ll be a big hit.
- Rory’s Covert Tour driver is awesome. It will be interesting to see if he goes with 3-wood off the tee.
- The new Modern Tech pant that Rory has been wearing is a big improvement from the previous model. I like the new contrast details around the pockets, and it seems to fit even better.
- The new Nike Tour gloves are amazing. They have this non-velcro system that doesn’t make a noise when you pull it off. Quality is magnificent too.
More updates to come…