Here are some general observations at the U.S. Open:
- Usually it would be ok if two Nike Athletes wore the same shirt on the same day, but scripting must have came out before the pairings were released because Carl Pettersson and Francesco Molinari wore the same group in the same pairing in Round 1.
- Keegan Bradley went back to his TW Zoom 2012s after a playing last week in Jordans
- Rory McIlroy was out in Storm-FIT elite golf pants early in Round 2
- There’s a debate on whether Tiger Woods wears his signature line of pants and this shot might prove it. As someone who has these pants, I can tell you that they are thin enough to see your knuckles when your hand is in your pocket. The only thing missing is the swoosh on the leg.
- Paul Casey looked great in red, especially with the shorter sleeves on his polo.
- Charl Schwartzel looked sharp as ever in this gray on gray ensemble – par for the course.
- With a flair of youth, Kevin Chappell donned the Sport Collection
- Thorbjorn Olesen is making a very strong run for best dressed Nike Athlete in 2013
- A look at TW’s gear in Round 2: