That was a decent U.S. Open. I actually think some of Thursday, Friday and Saturday’s action was a bit better than Sunday’s, but that’s just one man’s opinion.
I’m very happy for Justin Rose. He’s a deserving major winner.
We have 3 amazing and deserving Major champions so far in 2012. I think this trend will continue this year. I love it when it’s guys that are seemingly “due”.
Next up: Luke Donald, Lee Westwood, Steve Stricker and Matt Kuchar.
- Entries :: 60
- Tournament Winner :: Justin Rose (8 selections)
- Unique Golfers :: 35 (new record!)
- Most Popular Nike Pick :: Tiger Woods(57 selections, 32nd)
- Highest Nike Finish :: Charl Schwartzel (10 selections, 14th)
- Most Popular Non-Nike Pick :: Matt Kuchar (34 selections, 28th)
- Average Points :: 8.40 (8.51 last week)
Ding Ding! Order for 4 this week.
Weekly Winners (24 points = 1 win, 2 top 10s, 2 top 25s)
Alexandre L :: Tiger Woods, Justin Rose, Rickie Fowler, Graeme McDowell
Lendell :: Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy, Phil Mickelson, Justin Rose
PLambert77 :: Tiger Woods, Matt Kuchar, Justin Rose, Steve Stricker
Scott A :: Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson, Bubba Watson, Justin Rose
Lendell makes a big jump from 12th to 6th in the Overall standings
Month 1 Winner :: Natalie Harms
Month 2 Winner :: Shane Harms
Month 3 Winner :: Tim Mo
Month 4 Winner :: Odie H III
Month 5 Winner :: Huy P
First Half Winner :: Tim Mo
Monthly Outlook (Event 3/4 of Month 6)
Lee F drops out of 1st to 8th, while T Jorgensen, Travis D and Lendell hold the Top 3 spots.
Tight gap between 1st and 8th, it’s only 12 points.
2nd Half Outlook (Event 3/16)
Same as above
Overall Outlook (Event 24/37)
The Top 4 stay the same (Tim Mo, Rod S, Lee F, Matt G), but D Thai drops down and Lendell makes a big move.
- Difference between 1st and 10th place is :: 64 (65 last week)
- Biggest Rise :: 8 spots (Josh C to 25th & Neill Fox to 21st)
- Biggest Fall :: 6 spots (NGN Bob to 25th, Meng Thao to 34th & Jeff Blashill to 35th)
Monthly Standings – SEE BELOW >>
Second Half Standings – Same as Monthly >>
Overall Standings – Top 50 SEE BELOW >>
MONTH 6 and SECOND HALF STANDINGS
OVERALL STANDINGS (TOP 50)