We finally got a sneak peek at the new summer collection for the Tiger Woods line and I must say there is a lot of color and a whole lot of perforation. Here are some observations/notes:
- These shirts are not available until July 1
- The collection features expanded colorways of the Modern Color Block polo. This is the same shirt that Tiger wore at the Masters (he wore it in yellow)
- The shirt is now called the Engineer Polo
- Nike is also big on two tones and variations on color blocking for this summer
- Perforation is huge – the summer shirts have FULL SLEEVE perforation and on the ENTIRE BACK as well. We’re in borderline basketball jersey territory here.
- Nike has also incorporated gradient patterns into some of the shirts. I was never big on this, but maybe it will make a comeback
Have a look at the gallery for pics – you will definitely want to see the perforation detail.
Big thanks to Golf Coast Pickers for providing all the pics.