Thought I would share this great deal. The Zoom Advance, which was a premium golf shoe from 2011, was a much overlooked golf shoe from the Nike collection. In reality, the Zoom Advance was the precursor, perhaps even the inspiration for the Zoom TW12. A comparison of the two reveal a lot of similarities, and that is why this deal is such a steal.
The Zoom Advance features include:
- Premium Full-grain waterproof leather uppers with hydrophobic treatment repel water for a dry, comfortable fit
- Composite nylon and TPU midfoot harness system features engineered nylon and TPU construction for secure fit and motion control
- Visible Nike Zoom unit in the heel for responsive cushioning with stability and style. Nike Air cushioning gets up close and personal with encapsulated Air-Sole units built right into the inner sole board for instant response and optimal comfort.
- Full-length Phylon midsole creates a king size footbed with exceptional cushioning and comfort for a day on your feet out on the links.
- Full-length contoured sockliner molds to the contour of the foot for the best in comfort and durability.
- Nike Power Platform Control stabilizes the foot for better balance, smoother weight transfer and more power through impact.
- Scorpion Stinger Spikes nestle into grass to grip turf without damaging the green.
- Tri-LOK fastening system makes changing spikes as easy as changing shoes.
– NGN Alan