The new forged Pro Combos are on their way and this year’s changes are a bit different than the last Pro Combo. In the new model, you’ll see:
- No more blades – the 2014 model has pocket cavities in 3-6 iron, and split cavity in 7-PW
- The pocket cavities will have polymer injected into them. You’ll see that the cavity has a different finish that previous models.
- Will feature the X3X grooves
- All irons will have a satin finish – the old pro combos had chrome in them.
- Shaft will be a DG Pro
- Grips will be Tour Velvet 360 – no change there I don’t think.
Photo Credit: Brandon Marino