– New club set allows junior players to learn the sport of golf and improve skills –
Young athletes looking to play like the pros now have a game-changing set of clubs to help them reach their goal. The Nike Golf VR_S Covert Junior set, available now at retail, features the same look, feel and signature red color as the VR_S Covert line of clubs made for adults.
The club sets, uniflex and available in two sizes, offer a range of Nike Golf clubs designed to promote proper swing fundamentals through ideal length, weight and aerodynamic design. Both the five-piece and seven-piece sets include a lightweight and specialized VR_S Junior Golf bag.
The Size 1 set features a driver, 7-iron, sand wedge and putter. As young athletes progress in size and skill level, they can transition into the Size 2 set, which adds a hybrid and 9-iron to the bag.
- Aerodynamic, oversized, ultra-light driver and hybrid with high loft to promote launch
- Rubber grips and graphite shafts for durability and controlled swing
- Wide sole, deep cavity back #7, #9 irons and sand wedge with a low center of gravity to help get the ball airborne
- Pro-style design putter with milled flat face for precision putts
- Lightweight carry bag with double strap for ease of carry; four-way divider to organize clubs; three zip pockets; and bag kickstand
Nike Golf VR_S Covert Junior set
Size 1 set: Driver, 7-iron, sand wedge, putter and bag (RH). Street price: $159
Size 2 set: Driver, hybrid, 7 and 9-irons, sand wedge, putter and bag (RH/LH). Street price: $199
Editor’s Note: The post above is from a press release from Nike Golf.