The Nike Air Sport carry bag seems to be replacing the Vapor X bag this year and it seems like Nike has addressed a lot of the areas that I felt needed improvements from the Vapor X.
Here’s a deeper dive into the bag:
- Improved water storage: The Vapor X contained a lined slot to hold your water bottle, but I found that it fell out most of the time. So now, there will be an insulated cooler pocket that appears to have a zip closure. Much needed improvement.
- Cell phone storage: I used to keep my cell phone in my valuables pouch in one of the compartments of my Vapor X, but now there will be a water-resistant, fleece-lined valuables pocket. Perfect.
- Quick-access pocket: Looks like they changed this from a zipper to a draw string closure. Not sure if that means quicker access, but hey, worth a try!
- Comes in 7 colors, including
- White/Venom Green-Black
- Black/Silver-Dark Grey
- University Red/White-Black
- Military Blue/Mid Navy-White-Mid Navy
- MD Base Grey/Black-Venom Green (My favorite of the bunch)
- Light Crimson/Silver-Black
- White/Silver-Deep Royal Blue