Summer is officially here and if you’re like me and you’re searching for a good pair of “golf” sunglasses, you need something you can wear for 4 hours straight that not only helps block the sun but also helps you read the greens.
General information about the lens
Nike Vision sport tints are scientifically tuned for specific environments. Using light transmission analysis, the lens can optimize the colors and light levels allowed through each lens. This light architecture allowed Nike to create lenses with the perfect vision profile for different sports and environments.
About MAX Golf Tint
The patented Nike MAX Golf Tint enhances the details of the fairway and green, suppressing visual information you don’t need, and amplifying the white of the ball to help you track your shot. The lens is also specially tuned to golf, and the tint is ideal for any course, in the sun, or under the clouds.
Here is a visual comparison of a green with and without the lens treatment. Note that the contours of the green are revealed through the MAX Golf Tint.
The Show X2 is the preferred frame for athletes like Tiger Woods, Paul Casey, and Seung-Yul Noh. To me, the most impressive feature is the ventilated nose bridge, which encourages airflow to reduce lens fogging (a major issue for me), and to help hold the frame in place when swinging. There are also adjustable temple arms and the nose bridge is adjustable as well.
- Nike Max Optics for precise vision from every angle
- Interchangeable lenses for maximum sport performance in all light conditions
- Adjustable secure-wrap temples for stability and comfort
- Rubber grip texture on temples for a secure fit
- 100% UVA and UVB protection
- Ventilated nose bridge for improved airflow, reduced fogging and better grip
- Optical clip-in available
- Large case included