Have you ever wanted to use the Tour staff bags but deemed that impractical because a) you’re not a Tour player and b) the bag is heavy and bulky?
I’ve felt this way dating back almost a decade and Nike has finally come out with a good balance between Tour looks and weekender functionality.
The Nike Air Hybrid Carry Bag with Vapor detailing is a great carry/stand bag that possesses design elements of the Vapor Staff Bag. It’s bigger than my Vapor X stand bag which is light and functional, but rather tight, since I often find my gear busting out of it with what I carry (rain pants, gloves, water bottle, etc.).
The Nike Air Hybrid Carry Golf Bag is lightweight but it is also very accommodating. It has a bigger oval top than the Vapor X stand bag, and it has a 14-way, full-length divider system which I really like. If you’re like me, I think the Air Hybrid Carry Bag will be the perfect bag for your Vapor clubs. The bag is now available at Nike.com HERE
Here’s a side by side comparison:
- Removable straps let you carry your bag or put it on a cart
- 14-way, full-length divider system with putter well keeps clubs organized
- Nike EquaFlex Max Air™ curved revolving double-strap system gives you versatile carrying options
- Ventilated mesh back pad creates breathable comfort
- Nike Strap-Thru system allows easy access to apparel and valuables pockets
- Pockets for valuables, apparel, gloves, refreshments, and multiple accessories deliver specialized storage
- 9.5″ oval top
- Custom grip leg end-caps and cart-friendly base offer stability
- Integrated tee holder, towel ring, pen/pencil sleeves and VELCRO® brand fastener glove patch
- Matching rain hood included
- Materials: 65% polyester/35% nylon