Fresh from his visit to Niketown London, Rory McIlroy posted a picture of himself with the London skyline wearing a new windrunner jacket with the Nike Golf club collection insignia.
Presumably, this new jacket is part of a collection leading up to his appearance at the U.S. Open in June. The jacket looks like the same as the Nike Windrunner here.
Product details here:
The Nike Windrunner Jacket: Ventilated and weather resistant
Combining a water-repellant overlay with mesh lining, the Nike Windrunner Men’s Jacket delivers excellent protection from the elements and breathability.
- Multi-panel hood that zips up to the chin with drawcord for protection from the elements
- Mesh lining for ventilation and breathability
- Side zip pockets for secure small-item storage
- Rib cuffs and hem for a snug, comfortable fit
- Chevron overlay for classic athletic style
The Windrunner became the face of Nike apparel in 1978, at a time when the company was known for its footwear. Today, this ultimate running jacket is still as relevant and exciting as it was back then. In its 32-year history, the Nike Windrunner has stayed true to its principles with 26-degree chevron styling, excellent breathability and unparalleled weather resistance.
- Fabric: Body, lining and hood lining: 100% polyester. Lower sleeve lining: 100% nylon.
- Machine wash