Oh the rumor mill is swirling. And it’s all good news. I’m hearing some very exciting news about some newly added shoes to the 2014 Nike Golf shoe collection.
From the Innovation Summit, we already learned that Nike would be unveiling three new colorways of the Lunar Control (Venom Green, Military Blue and Challenge Red) and an entirely new shoe named the Lunar Clayton, which is a captoe shoe with Nike Lunarlon technology in the outsole. But here’s what I’m hearing for 2014:
- Two new versions of the TW14. Interesting since you can make your own at NikeID, but these two additions for the Spring will only be the mesh version – one in a white and light grey colorway with volt accents, and the other in a base and light grey upper with red accents. One thing that I’m finding is that these grey shoes are looking great.
- Two new colorways of the FI Impact. Once again, we’re hearing one in a dark grey with crimson, and the other in light grey with cobalt blue (which I think is the more stylish of the two). These guys may not be out until the summer though.
- “Lunar Cypress” An entirely new shoe to the collection that is breathable and suited for the summer. White, Grey and Blue are the rumored colors.
- AHHH I’m so excited for these next two!
- “LunarWaverly” A new soft shoe that will have Nike Waffle Lugs
- “Lunar Mont Royal” A golf shoe with a running shoe silhouette. Also featuring the new Waffle Lugs. Love this shoe in Black. More colors to be available…
I am sure Nike will formally announce the arrival and full details of these shoes in the coming months. I will be sure to keep a look out for more info as it arises.
– NGN Alan